Finding the right data center facility can be challenging. Whatever kind of business you’re running, your data housing needs should be met with a cost-effective and secure solution. We found five recommended server co-location in South East Asia with various features and prices:
- Biznet Data Center With three of its data centers located in Jakarta, Cimanggis, and Bali, Biznet Data Center is a server colocation company based in Indonesia with a green data center. Its colocation service has key features that include: closed rack space, secure suite space, customize space, facility management with 24×7 support by facility engineers, interconnection, managed security service, firewall security, backup retention, and daily backup management operations.
- Telstra Telstra’s data center is located in Singapore, and its server co-location plan’s key features include restricted access, 24×7 CCTV and security guards, Remote Hands feature (virtual accessibility), 24/7 technician support, optimal uptime, 10kVA max rack power density and backup generators, and uninterruptible Power Supply feature. Contact the expert for more info and quote.
- The Gigabit Based in Malaysia, The Gigabit’s co-location facilities are located in Cyberjaya. There are six server co-location plans to choose from Single U (RM290), Two U (RM390), Four U (RM490), Ten U (RM990), Half Rack (RM1, 990), and Full Rack (RM3, 990). Each plan comes with fast and efficient setup, flexible space, free reboots 24/7, enterprise HVAC, IPv6 capability, 24/7 site access, a high-security facility, and global connectivity.
- Exabytes Also based in Malaysia, Exabytes’ data centers are located in Kuala Lumpur and Penang. There are four plans to choose from: Shared Rack (RM800), Quarter Rack (RM1, 100), Half Rack (RM1, 800), and Full Rack (RM3, 500). Contact them for more info on the main features.
- AIMS Data Centre Another server colocation Malaysia, AIMS Group of Companies has data center facilities throughout Asia, mostly in the main Asian cities including Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh, and Hong Kong. The plan comes with managed services, disaster recovery, support services, managed CDN, managed Cloud, monitoring and connectivity management.
Before deciding on any server colocation for your business, identify what your data housing needs and select a secure, cost-effective plan based on your needs. Do some research and speak to the service provider’s experts to determine the best server colocation packages for your business.